• Facebook Black Round
  • Instagram Black Round

© 2017 by Floral Grace 

MINIMUM £40 SPEND 

 

Please add all items to the cart plus this "item" to inform us that you would like to pay via a payment plan. USE THE CODE "FGPAYMENT" at checkout to decut 90% off your order, leaving a 10% deposit.

 

Please FULLY read through terms & conditions Terms and conditions;

  • Deposit is non refundable – deposit will be 10% of your order plus 50p payment plan charge and postage costs. Postage costs are refundable if you don't continue with your payment plan.  
  • We will contact you upon ordering on the email address given asking when you would like to pay the remainder of the balance. You can either pay this monthly, weekly or as and when you can - instalments don't have to be the same amount every time, however each payment MUST be a minimum of £5. This can either be paid via PayPal or card.
  • The full payment MUST be paid within 3 months.
  • Once the full payment is made then all items will be made and posted. This can take up to 3 weeks, as per our turnover time.
  • More items can be added but please email us beforehand and then we can deduct postage so you don’t pay this twice. A 10% deposit will be required on additional items. 

PAYMENT PLAN

£0.50Price
payment plan